- Home Page
- Window and Doors
- Roller Doors
- Building sites
Main criteria for private housebuilding these days are efficiency and environmental friendiness. New technologies open a lot of ways to save energy and protect our environment. The concept of a power passive houses, where an energy loss is practically equalls zero and solar power is used, becoms more popular among european customers. It allows to reduce energy consuption by 4 times and helps you to reduce your electrisity bill.
Because power passive houses should be hermeticaly sealed, windows play the most important role. Passive92 is a system of high-quality windows with superior insulation which was specificaly designed for “passive” houses. This system is the best choice for those seeking maximum energy conservation.
Glazing: TM-92 is manufactured from energy-efficient double-chamber 48mm glass which allows significantly increase noise and thermal insulation. Depending on material the windows are made of, heat transfer resistance coefficient is 1,33 м2С0/Wt — for pine-tree; 1,36 м2С0/Wt – for oak.
NB! If your goal is to achieve a maximum thermal and noise insulation in your house we recommend to install profile filled with crypton gas (4і-18Kr-4). Heat transmission resistance coefficient of such window would be: 1,628 м2С0/Wt – for pine-tree; 1,636 м2С0/Wt – for oak.
– profile is made of three-layer glued beams with cross section 92×80 mm.
– double gasket with the Deventer (Germany) materials, providing high tightness.
– aluminum water repelling profile is installed on windows.
– painting is done in multiple steps with the ADLER (Austria) eco-friendly products.
– windows are outfitted with durable and easy-to-use fittings Active Pilot by WINK HAUS.
– for a break-in protection windows are outfitted with special handlles HOPPE SECUSTIC.
– system can be outfitted with extra security and convinience features according to client’s request.